View Single Post
Old 16-10-2010, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
soon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to allsoon629 is a name known to all
Re: ω。Sexy Sultry gal ~ FJ n Massage Services ~Xiao Qian 小茜~sexy pic。ω

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitwhale View Post
Bro Soon629 is the man for discovering this great gem!!

Having some free slots between meetings sneak out and arranged for an afternoon slot. Slutty dressing with cleverage bursting out at the seams was a turn on for me. Having met her for the 2nd time this was like a homecoming to her... hahaha.. claiming like she was having stomach pains after my last session, remembering me in her dreams etc... take all with a pinch of salt but hear also shiok to my ego lar.

Once in room, both stripped and got down to biz. This horny fox wanted straight missionary but I insisted on massage 1st. Short massages on the shoulders and back before delibrate emphasis on my ass rims and thighs. Immediatly steamed.... bloody hell...

Once flip over, the smirk on her face tells me that it was her revenge for delaying the inevitable. Next came her legendary "Fire-Ice" massage treatment on my 2IC. TIP-TOP BBBJ brough me to the heaven door!! Had to stop her b4 i ejaculate out and spoilt the fun.

She quickly cap me using her tounge & the real FJ action begins. Cowgal, missionary, spoon before I carried her to the mirror. lolz.... sibei hiong gal... she claimed she eaten goats meat last nite ... just for me.... damm bloody power.. moans and screams were all authentic. (Can you imagine 100 pom pom gals screaming at your every footballing move...that's the feeling!!)

Took a while b4 i shot out. Rested and washed up together. Another great session!!

FR summary

Xiao Qian 小茜

Origins: ShenYang
Looks : 6.2/10 (MILF, 163 tall, 45kg, fair skin, pinkish brown nips, minor stretch marks on tummy, slim build)
Boobs : 34C ( a bit saggy but firm)
Autoroam : Yessss
Catbath: 7.5/10 (experienced on Chest, thighs and balls)
BBBJ: 10/10 "Fire/Ice" treatment is TIP-TOP with hot water
Frenching : Light frenching
GFE: 9/10
Attitude & service levels : 10/10
RTM: Of course!! (Well worth the 2nd time!!)
Damage: 100 w/in 2 hrs.

** I value her 101% devotion to me during the session. Purposely put to her hp to silent mode in her bag & only refered to it after the session. (True professional) Now I know why sometimes her return calls take a while longer. She is my 2nd choice after Yoko**
Hi bro splitwhale
Appreciate for FR...