Thread: Cum on uniform
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
LOL. My ex younger sister also comes home and take off pinafore immediately. She says it's hot and sweaty. The translucent white shirt with the top few buttons off, with the IJ PE shorts. Sitting on the sofa with her legs wide open while holding a bowl of snacks to munch away was a common sight.

Totally didn't care if I was around. Could see the large areolas with her flat nipples through the side of the oversized shirt, or sometimes the front when she lie down to the side.

Caught her a few times rubbing herself at the living room when we were in the room "studying" (normally heavy petting/bj/hj/fingering as the house cannot lock the door).

She will quickly move her hands away when she notice me (act like nothing happen but face damn red).

Sadly never gotten a chance to try both sisters (huge regret), as the younger one was more into girls...
Wow u still can see them rubbing themselves. That's quite hot to see. Imagine if she rubbing herself in her pinafore that would totally turn me on.

Talking abt girls unbutton the top few buttons of their shirt, I dunno why they like to do that at home. Always say weather is hot but seems like it's purposely one to show something.