View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 17
hakkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Manage to secure a last minute appointment with Elecher, she responds fast and was very pleasant and service oriented. She tries to keep in touch with you over text after the session which is a bonus since it does not give her any monetary benefits.

This is the difference between Elecher, she tries to befriend you as much as possible providing the GFE feel, listens to you and able to converse around any topics. Even after a long and tiring day at work, you feel energized upon seeing her and chatting with her, especially so after the session.

Went for BBBJ and CIM as I wanted to try out first. Experience was awesome, I was really tired and not expecting to cum, was just going for the pleasure, however she can really deliver.

Looks: 8.5/10

Boobs: 9/10 (Subjective as I like smaller boobs, she has really nice and soft pair just nice for my hands)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I'm particularly sensitive and surprisingly no matter how she do it, whether is it fast or slow (she changes the tempo and rhythm) I was enjoying it thoroughly)

Overall feel: 9/10 (chatty and friendly)

Bros please be nice to her and support, she's definitely a keeper, take it as a friend in need while satisfying your physical needs and desire