View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Elecher.... Elecher.... this young beautiful lady has so many FRs, but I promised her I would write one.

Greeted me in a black OL two piece shirt and skirt that looked sexy on her. Despite wearing a mask, I could see her bright smiling eyes that was very promising. Once in the room and mask off, her sunny smile added more allure to her overall looks, which I would rate as very pretty.

After showering, we lay in bed to chit. She told me that her body is of the cold disposition so we cuddled as I warmed her up. As things heated up, I unbuttoned her shirt and took off her top. Her boobs are all-natural B, soft and nice to fondle.

Once the BBBJ starts, I must admit it was an out-of-the-world experience. Until that moment, I have yet to experience a BBBJ where the lady genuinely appears to enjoy the sucking. It was slow, sensual, alternating between different patterns and different regions of kkj, and it took a hell lot of willpower not to succumb at such an early stage. Nevertheless, with the willpower seemingly crumbling, I had to signal to her to cap on and I did her in missionary, cumming fairly quickly thereafter.

The entire session felt real and it's like making out with a lover. Her sunshine personality made me feel comfortable and non-commercial.

While it wasn't perfect of course (she is slightly bottom heavy), she has certainly made my day and I intend to make time to see her on a regular basis.

My dear Elecher, once again, thank you for the wonderful time.