Body:Fit
Boobs:Enhanced
Kissing :10/ 10
BBBJ : 10  / 10
FJ :10  / 10
AJ: 10/10
GFE :10 / 10

Overall Experience:10  / 10

RTF/RTMefinitely YES! It's an experience of a life time!

Remarks (if any) : My last days in SG, so I thought to treat myself with Clare with AJ added on. First time seeing her and you know she is a classy lady. She looks a bit older, but you can't really tell, because of how well she maintains herself. Not to mention, she has that amazing barbie shape figure. We go to her room and chatted a little bit. As I was undressing to take a shower. Definitely feels like I am coming off work and telling my GF about my day.she undresses and she has this beautiful sexy. You can tell her breast was enhanced, but her bubble butt is 100% real deal. Not to mention, you can feel that she works out, because of her beautiful toned waist. We started with an amazing sloppy bbbj, and it was the best bj I ever gotten. She just kept going deeper and deeper, even when it becomes so wet and sloppy. After she puts a cover on, Claire moved on top of me to ride. Then it was doggy, then it was her laying down, then reverse CG. All these positions, I only have to gesture with and Claire already knows what I wanted. And finally, we come to the AJ. We started off slowly to get warmed up. And once she was relaxed and we got it going, I was pounding her in doggy. At one point Claire was on top for AJ and she was pounding herself on to me. Absolutely AMAZING. I decided to COB, because I really want to take that mental image of her covered by my little swimmers. She helped me HJ as she was caressing my balls and I unloaded on everywhere on her chest.

The damage was definitely big, but it was definitely worth it for me.

PS: Thank you for bro elite for fast response and clear instructions.

DISCLAIMER : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date : 26/03/23