View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

FR as a first timer to MDL. My usual to-go are condo MLs and couple of visits to uniformed type spa (those restrictive type) and will compare between them.

ML: AQ. Since it's my first time I let her do her SOP.
Environment: No funky or smoke smell. Upon entering it's just one big room where the counter, waiting chair, beds and foot massage chairs are. Beds are separated by curtains. Cleanliness of the place is just average. The only toilet/shower is further down a corridor.
Massage: Strong hands, pain at times but overall good. Mixed of dry and oil.
Sensual: Just alright, I had high expectation after reading the FR. Will massage the man part for awhile before flipping over. During the flip over will sit on your legs and fake grind for awhile and HJ afterwards. Able to roam inside. I see other FR where she lift the legs up and do sensual. Didn't experience it and overall feels quite average.

Damage: $160 (90 min).

90 min wasn't worth IMO. Normal price should be $110. The massage + deed was 60 min. The remaining 25 minute (exclude shower) was head massage and wasn't my thing. Not worth the $50. Probably should have asked for massage for the other head haha.

Overall the place is not what I'm looking for. I still prefer privacy and better environment even from a restrictive spa if I want a good massage and I'm okay with no roaming as long as the sensual part is present. On the flip side, if i wanna roam freely I'll look for condo ML. MDL is a probably good middle ground between the two. Of course this is coming from a casual visitor.