Old 18-05-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
wildfantacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Met Lara this evening and managed to score a slot. Texted her after work as I was feeling horny after browsing her channel on telegram. Appreciaterd her prompt response to message and even when I had questions

Fast forward.. location was awesome. I was greeted with a sexy attire. Started chatting to make me feel more comfortable before we began as i was abit nervous. Throughout, we keep chatting! Felt like i was talking to a colleague or friend. Break the ice slowly and i was not rushed…

Face: 8/10 -slight curvy but I like her facial features which were distinct

Boobs: 9/10 -36D! First time with someone which such assets

Body: 8/10 -Right curves at all the right places

BBBJ: 9/10 -Really mind-blowing.BBBJ was good as she slowly worked her way down. Lots of slurpping sounds, which increased the mood.

Squirting: 10/10 - The bed was soaking after our 2nd round… her pussy is so sensitive… just a few strokes led to a outpouring of SQUIRTS!!

French: 10/10 -The tongue fight was intense… Felt like her tongue was super energetic and she was not going down without a fight.

FJ: 10/10 -Started with her on top cowgirl .. I could feel the wetness as she bounced up and down. Could see her boobs bouncing up and down with each pump. In no time, i released all i had due to her powerful riding! Her moans were quite loud, i wondered if the next room heard our actions.

We rested for a while before she capped me and we went on our next session.. Started by trusting her in doggie.. Her curves made the thrusting even more sexciting … With every piak, she was reacting to it. And with each thrust, it came with an “ah… ah… ahh..” she was so wet that her juices were trickling down my legs.. Finished satisfied and left as a happy man.

Overall, i enjoyed my sexsion with her…. she kept her word and provided really good service. Thanks for a great session. Will be back for more (: