View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 16
marlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to beholdmarlboro1818 is a splendid one to behold
Re: local OL "jessy" is back in action!

hello sorry to all brothers out there... Jessy is back in town!

Name : Jessy
Service : bbbj in car = 60 , or FJ in hotel = 110 (exclude room)

NO WORK on sat & sun... & only SMS

Contacts Requirement : Rep Points Above 20 pm me for her contact, Pardon me if i reply slow AS I'M NOT OKT! I'm just doing her a favour..
Not Being racist, Sorry to all malay & indian bro, she only do CHINESE (This is what she request, if is malay or indian, will straight away cancel) - Really sorry

History : She was intro to me by bro marksman, but she stop for a period of time. But she is back in action now, (so bro marksman, pls pardon me for this).. I could not find her old thread anymore, if bro happens still having her old threads info can feel free let me know

*please let me know if anyone still got her old FR, she was once bbbj OL queen & i believe she is still 1 now!*

anyway hope bro here understand, i did not check her IC, i was just help to spread & share the no. out. i'm not a OKT.. so hope bro who wants just pm me. i did not earn anything also hope bros here understand ya .. hope did not offend anyone here