View Single Post
Old 27-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Guess most of us cheongsters here have experienced this journey one way or another on the sexual escapades.
But sorry to hear on ur plight and wish u well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
To all cheongters..

Below is real story of mine. You can share your story too in this thread.

Not sure if it is right place to share. If not admin pls move it. Tq

I am a frequent cheongster and go to MP twice a week. I also always look for new MP for new fresh ML. While most of time only go for std service but sometime i will also offer to bring the ML out for dinner and then hotel if i like that ML. My success rate is almost 100%. I guess it is because i am single and mid 30 w above average look, can talk well, driving a branded car and also i am more generous on tips. If first occassion cant make it to hotel then i will continue to persue few more times till i get it. If i like her very much i will continue for few more round but i nv go back same one for more than 5 times so far.

I hv done this for years and f countless of ML. There was an occasion that i met w one young ML and the feeling is so different that i try raw for first time. I guess it is due to feeling or trust to her that she is innocent enough for me to do that. She has innocent look and not pretty kind but more to cute.

After that then i manage to know that she actually not as innocent as i thought. I regret a lot on my action and my small head took over my big head and i hv done something foolish w so many years of experience.

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!