View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: where to find good juagen hj?

Bro happiz ... welcome to the forum ...U joined it 7 years after me.

So let me use some of that experience to share with you ...

I think u need to know the facts of life ... GL provide full set of services in a nice, conducive and LEGAL environment ... The WLs also need to earn money so their skills are more towards the "full service" type ... For $150 or 100 or 80, guys would like a BANG for their buck ...

if you want to find juagen, pls go to HC ... the best juagen service providers are ALL at HCs ... LEGAL or ILLEGAL is a moral conundrum you have to resolve within yourself ...

Thus, I will "be focus" (to use your language) ... GL is NOT the place to look for just juagen services... it is the Premier League of services... if you want a "Championship" type of service (like only HJ or juagen), you must accept that you need to go for the lower Divisions ...

As for the Moderators post on your use of English, he is correct. I just dont want to mess with Sammyboy, or ask him to "be focus" ... i want to gain more reputation points and not get zapped !

Happy Bonking ... (This thread will self destruct in 5 days)