View Single Post
Old 29-10-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
You do know Singaporeans are timid and quite cowardly once out of their virtual zone right? On internet and anything online, bark very ferocious. In the actual world and reality, a yes-okay person regardless how they dislike it, then go home rant about it online
Yeah and that idiot could tell us this is Singapore cannot compare with Malaysia.
I told him, yes it is true if going to Malaysia is not as easy as take the passport and go on a bus from boon lay. $150 (RM495) with that auntie excluding the $50 entre fee!
I can fuck twice with 2 different girls for 45+45 minutes or go for a 2h straight with the same girl and have some money left for dinner. Really wtf is wrong with these idiots. They continue to contribute to the disconnection of the local businesses.

When he told us the auntie commented that the business went down to worse than half since april, i told him because more than half knows the difference and the prices and knows how to use their options. Seriously wtf...