Thread: Advice needed!
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Hotels situated along Asoke usually is expensive during NYE and many good hotels were fully booked.

Therefore I advocate you to book Airbnb instead of hotels. Friendly to the wallet, some airbnb has better amenities, akin to 5 Stars hotels.

There’s many airbnb around the area you intended to stay. Book now, as some of the owners will jack up the price if you book late.

3 days 2 nights. And it’s your first time in Bangkok! Just stay at Bangkok. Don’t waste your time travel to Pattaya, esp during NYE.
Thanks mate! Yeah I was looking at airbnb now and they're almost the same price as hotels now.

I'm reading up that it's somewhere in between 5000thb to 8000thb for LT if i wanna bring girls back. That's a bit out of my budget maybe i'll just stick to RNT and the BJ bars. It's also my first time traveling without my SO so i'm quite excited but yet nervous. Wish me luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
This S Sukhumvit Suites I was referring to is about S$85 per night according to Agoda website. Decent size modern trendy room. Location is the best compared to the rest.
Thanks man. I was looking at this too. This is high up on my list to book. Thanks!