View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Bro, got lah but only a few like 3 or 4 streetwalkers standing along that street behind near petrol kiosk during night time.

Looks like indo to me...i went on thursday and saw them.

Jalan molek got 1 thai house with their wl sitting near the gate chatting and drinking...
lol probably didn’t look hard enough. Petrol station along the other end la. I was toward gl road side. Nvm next time I’ll look harder. I like Indo cuz previously a majority of the Talma Road ones were gems man. Service was damn good. Too bad no more already. Now go jkt Chiong mp girl. If she likes u can always tabao overnight after she work or on her off day....and sometimes free some more. Women also human mah...they feeling lonely and need bfe which I’m too happy to oblige :cool

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience