View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Went to around 7 ktvs this trip. Boss and 356 nguyen dinh chieu, bith full vietnamese style ones, see through dress, lots of surgery, higher pricing on everything, kind of shit service imo. Also 1 more but I can't rmb the name of next to or near New world hotel on Bui Thi Xuan. Spent alot in all of those and wouldn't return.

The other ones were gk22, 466, 800 tran hung dao, The Horse and 102 le lai. 102 is a mix of Chinese and vietnamese and lies just in the middle. Okish girls not many on weekdays and lots on Fri and Sat just like all the others. Something like 30 normally and 60 on weekends.

Best was,in order, gk22, 102/466, then 800/Horse. Only reason I didn't mind 800 was because the mami is 23 and super hot. Like hotter than the girls. They also have some other stunners but small lineups but visited on weekdays only.

Gk22 was introduced by some bros and they are VIPs but there were tons of girls, some good looking ones moreso than the other places and a pretty good vibe overall.