View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
The cubicles at Joneling is not fully concealed to. the ceiling. Can hear the next door conversation. Mango is worse, like those hospital curtains partitions, with centralised shower. Both are black shops.

When I started cheonging, MLs were usually older than me. Nowadays is the other way round
when was the last time you go Joneling ? they have sealed up the ceiling except some rooms where adjacent rooms share one aircon, there is a small hole.

not sure why you concerned about hearing what next door is talking or doing ? is it because you don't want people hear you talking or when doing stuff ?

i really don't care unless i want to chat with the ML. even if the door people can see inside i also don't care. lol