Old 06-06-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Atarash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you miss all your ex?

First time posting. Long time lurker, please do bear with me a bit.

So, i basically work overseas and i had this german girlfriend. We met at a bar that i went to with my work colleagues.

We hit it off right away, she speaks fairly good english. We drank, sat, talked. What shocked me the most is that she was super proactive. She basically noticed when I went into the toilet and she chased me inside. I got a shock when she opened the door behind me and came in.

Long story short, i had a bj and a nice fuck later that night.

So i ended up seeing her every time i went to Germany.

We spoke a lot via text cos i was in the region but not always there, i move around alot for work.

Most of the time i went there we'd meet, hang out with her family, drink, have bbqs, play w her pets, it was fun.

One day she told me she wanted more and i couldnt give it to her. She wanted a family, marriage and all that. I couldnt, mainly due to the job. It could take me from europe region to SEA in days, so...i couldnt.

She then told me she'd open the relationship to which i couldnt say no, cos its not fair to her. She eventually got pregnant by a swedish guy who didnt treat her quite well. I miss her alot. But i'll never forget all the times that i spent with her.