Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bobhuat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Eating a lady

my humble opinion:

you are thinking too much. use your heart and feeling, don't use your brain too much. and most of the time you will see them loving your eating of their abalone.

sidetrack abit Bro abcdefg7, are you in a job that requires a lot of calculation and analysis? (eg: Accountant / Engineer? ) just thinking that you might be too left-brained. hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Well,

I personally feel it's a good idea to ask first. Because who knows how she feels. Like it's mentioned above, if she really is into it then of course she'll say "please do!!" So I don't see why it shouldn't be asked. You can actually ask it in such a sensual and erotic way that it can turn it up even more because she wants it and know she knows she's gonna get it.

2nd, what happens if she's not ready for u to go down on her for various reason and u dive right in and then it kills the mood?

Just food for thought guys, obviously the egos are playing up in a few lads here. But as I said, just food for thought and wanted to actually hear from the ladies themselves.

Whatever it is, enjoy.