Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by b123li999 View Post
Feedback to them here or to their wechat but chase them out of sbf i think not necessary la dome 1 & 2 also got bait and switch issue and bad services etc even for those long time operator.

Just my personal view la cause dome 1-3 all i try and all got pros & cons and for sexycat my take is if want to try real taiwanese at least they provide real taiwanese unlike some in dome 2(after afew times i use the now defunct site instead of dome 2) previously from china also say is taiwanese. I Rather wait longer then bait and switch
Dome 1 is much better. My experience so far has been rather pleasant, especially with a few trusted stables. Dome 2, yes, this kind of shit is also rampant. That's why I don't check it nowadays. Hate to be made to wait like an idiot.

Taiwanese is basically Chinese. Nothing special. Doesn't justify the elevated price tag, especially with the current service attitude for booking.

Last edited by Gesch; 30-01-2019 at 09:59 AM.