View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

1st date, we meet up for lunch. first time see her in person, quite match the photos.i thought she very serious, but in person when we start to talk then warm up a bit. she really sibei nerdy cute. but when take off glasses look very womanly and chio, not nerdy at all. sharp nose, cheek dimples, chest length brunette hair with a bit wavy texture. she mixed blood also, asian+british parents. but she got angmo accent to me counts as angmo la

small talk, what do we work as, what we study, what animals we like. then i bring her around walk walk, go inside this bookstore that my dad likes, i show her what books i like to read. all this while i thought maybe she thinks this is a boring date, but aiya nothing to lose just keep the convo going. angmo girl leh!! at the end just send her to train station and say bye bye

facts about her: like i said, she quite nerdy and shy shy type. wears glasses. guai kia. got 1 bf before. doesnt like to drink or party. totally not what i expected about angmo girls. i was thinking maybe she's a special one i feel like need to take things slow, guai kia cant push in too quick. not that i very experienced either lol

turns out, she liked the date, we arrange to go on 2nd date. nothing too fancy also, eat dinner then go walk walk. found out her birthday is coming soon, she say normally at home never celebrate birthdays. i told her ok i make a special date for you, we spend the whole day together, i plan everything onz bo? she actually say yes, guess this is going somewhere