View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Hi Bro
I’ve tried momo for 3 to 4 times but (without offense it is only my own opinion) don’t like too much girl’s look and how they play which customers
Anyone have had experience in the next shop pretty massage ? I’ve been there 2 times but all girls already booked only one not so attractive ?
Thanks for sharing your experience
Going to these 2 places are really just to get SYTs for company. Momo has more younger girls (u need to +1/2 to their age in the site), end up u got about 24 - 26yo at Momo and close to 28 - 29yo girls at Pretty . I haven't got a girl above 23yo at Momo. Maybe my preference is different from u, I like to pick plain jane SYTs. The service both give u are quite random. A lot of them quite noob, sometimes u need to tell them what u want, or just slowly do it to them , feels like u brought a classmate back during yr school time for the 1st time. They are quite accommodating except for a few. I see quite a number of customers book the girl out of these 2 places.

I've tried Pretty 3 times, if u walk in, it is very difficult to get the girl u want. Most are working, booked or outcall. I at most saw 3 in there when walk-in. The booking is just a chat, u don't know which girls are working on that day until u ask. I'm still trying to book some of their girls.

I like Momo's line, they always update the daily schedules and new girls joining the shop, I like to pick these new girls. Sometimes, I book them at the airport on my way to BKK.