View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

ST tips can very from 2k (if the nite is late and the gal has yet to score) to 4k, not including bar fine if that is applicable. I have been generally quoted 7k for LT (6k pre-Covid)

As for security, the bros here have given very good advice i.e. keep all your valuables in the safe. And I stay in min 4 star hotels because generally they will request that the gal leave her ID at the counter. All WLs know this and will comply. The counter staff will also call you to ask if all is ok before handing over the girl's ID when she leaves, so don't fall asleep right after she leaves. Don't be a dick with the counter guys for doing their job protecting you. I have seen such dicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaboy View Post
What are the tips for bkk?

Also safety? What if you sleep and she/he run away etc. I have so many questions but any bro can share some experience?