Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Most glad that RAMOS & POYET have been bringing out the best from the current squad that he had "inherited" from JOL...Come Jan,2008 i predict that there will not be too many changes except only the LB position and maybe another "world class striker" since there's still no news that DEFOE will sign contract extention & uncertainly over BERBA...BENT still not top form yet !...

Yesterday's game against Man City showed the true character of some players liked immatured DEFOE waving angryly at RAMOS...BERBA playing tireless the lone striker & there were so many "heroes"...and most impressed with O'Hara again for providing the pass for our second goal ! What a beauty !.....

And what a game ahead we will have against Arsenal !!! I'm really looking forward to this game as i liked to see how RAMOS can outwit WENGER now that he's SPURS no.1 !

Come On U SPURS !
Andyk
Haha bro, your predictions always change Does Spurs have a problem with striking option? Spurs still have highly talented Pekhat, Hardworking Barnard to recall, also Radwan Hamed and Andrew Barcham waiting in line