View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Any 50/60yo GILF here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
Accidentally stumbled upon a MP located right between Little India & Jalan Besar/Rochor MRT. MP run by 2 milf MLs, JJ & VV. No upsell prostate package or whatsoever. Entrance fees is 1 blue note for an hour.

Location is well hidden but convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Serangoon shophouses. Less than 10 min walk from Little India/Rochor MRT. Convenient for bro who don’t drive

JJ’s FR
Massage: Experienced include JG.
Looks: Pretty foxy MILF in 50s, seductive CFM looks.
Body: 1.5m Petite, enhanced E cup, 24” slim waist. Smooth fair tetek with pinkish nipples busting out her short bodycon dress & wear G-strings.
GFE: High playability, know how to please.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her dress & thongs.
Rooms: Individual solid wall rooms with shower.
Attitude: Hardworking and very playful. She get horny easily if you roamed her sensitive areas well before GQ.

Requested her to strip everything for B2B with topup $30. She loved her pink nipples sucked hard, cuddled her slim weak body and enjoy feasting her on the bed. Arm locked her in position, spreading her legs wide open, lubricate & rub her clit then dig deep inside her already wet pussy. She start moaning & quickly succumbed to pleasure after 5mins of rough fingering, sent her body shivering, hips trembled uncontrollably, & squirt multiple times all over the bed. She enjoyed deep and rough fingering so much begging me not to stop when I paused & teased her. She was so high & horny that I had an urge to raw her for that moment. Finished with boobs fuck & shoot on her huge E & face, showered together & continued massage.

GQ options: Mouthful at standard rate, avg bro 2IC can gagged her easily due to her fun size. ML quite hiong, possible FJ.
RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.

*Apology to bro, will only share ctc with non-newly created accounts to protect the MLs*

un eed to post this in how many threads ?