View Single Post
Old 30-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Will the Wuhan Virus stop you from chionging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplygreen View Post
I will stop going for the time being not because how deadly the Coronavirus is. Unlike HIV, the novel Coronavirus is considered as a public emergency by most countries now. Image one of the WLs you visited got it. The gov will trace down all the customers patronized that shop and quarantine them. Imagine how embarrassing if you are one of them.
This is called being somewhat sensible and smart. The real danger is not the virus or the illness but our standing with our families. We cannot say that we are horny guys who don't get enough or any at home and our biology drives us to eat out.

That said, starting a sentence with imagine really gets my goat. How about imagining that you are eating pussy and the girl gets the runs and shits all over the punters face and forces him to eat it. Then what? Or imagine the girl went nuts and bit your didi lobotomising you.....the list of 'imagine' scenarios is unending.

That said my real question to the right honourable bro simplygreen is 'for how long will you stop going?

I need food, water, shelter and DFK to survive. I got deep heart felt french kissing, tongue fighting, pussy licking and came twice yesterday. I can hold out for a week, but what after that.....gah!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else