View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Folks setting a lot of strange stupid standards these days. Want frenching also you all, want bbbj and ar also you all, want this, want that, market cater then you all say bad. Moderate and ok skills also praise till heaven, as long as from certain area (frankly I don't see the logic). BJ with teeth also norm, a half pass six catbath also norm.

I guess that's the reason I see this thread as an entertainment and gossipy thread, rather than an informative one. Lol.
I still quite haunted by my bad bbbj with teething experience in the past. Part of the reason why I way more receptive to CBJ since then, at least the rubber protects the dick from not skillful blowers lol. Actually if the gal knows how to blow masterfully, the cap is of secondary meaning, I have had some very mind blowing cum in cap from very good MLs, way way beta than bbbj by lacklustre blowers.