Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
BroTip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Bonked her pre-CB, surprised she's still there. I didn't wanna write FR to spoil the place, but service nothing to shout about so a FR might help you decide better
Been lurking around with no posts. Decided to make some posts to accumulate some activity so that I may have better luck with Dome 1 in the future.

Found the stretch that many bros have described. More precisely, I think I found the ml bro ravager talked about: big melons - check, milf - check, electronic lock - check.

Big warning here: See the next 2 paras. TLDR; I almost got chopped carrot.

She quoted me 150+50 at first. Nego till 130 to get the package for 'everything'. When I enter the room, she asked for the payment first. Being cautious, I asked why pay first, not after the deed. Then she asked for 50 first, which i paid.

After that, she started some presses here and there for 5 min with teasing. After turning around, she massaged a bit between the legs, then suddenly she asked me, 'do I want the add-on package?' This caught me by surprise. I thought the negotiation for 130 supposed to include 'everything'. Then she said that the 130 for taking off everything, not what I thought it is. Need to add more for fj. I was like WTF. Luckily I was still clear-headed, told her I dont want anything anymore. Then she panicked a bit. Then we agreed on a 150 final price.

The deed:

Similar to what bro ravager described, she said things like 'your thing very big', 'your skin very smooth', etc. Think it is her standard compliments to make her cust feel shiok. After a bit of massage in between my legs plus cat bath, she gave a short 10 seconds bbbj. Then caps on and proceed with the deed. Managed to french her while doing the deed. Changed a few positions, and finished after 20 minutes.

Overall it was alright. I had better experience with the FLs from dome 1. But it is non-existent now, and even if operating, nowadays they will be asking for nick, which I have not built up any rep for yet.

In short:
Face: 6/10. Milf.

Boobs: 8/10. Big boobs, quite soft, so I can't tell is real or fake.

Body: 8/10. Body shape is nice.

GFE: 2/10. No GFE feel at all. Especially when I almost got chopped carrot. +2 points for allow frenching.

RTF: Nope, will try other mls instead.