Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Well said in your various posts here.
There are many variables that adds to the fun and satisfaction.
I must say, my discrete visits have stirred up a perculiar proclivities, I've started to indulge in the devil's triangle.

So, my FB and I were at cockatoo in the soi cowboy district. Some of these ladyboys were really hot. She suggested we take one back to our hotel.
I was surcumbed with a strange carnal wanting all of a sudden. Did the necessary negotiation and bar fines and off we went.
I must say, watching the ladyboy eat her pussy and then alternating to give me a BBBJ was incredible, the rest of the night was just a complete immersion and submission to every wanton curiosity I've had and I've since been returning to Bangkok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Dun judge dun discriminate
I’ve got friends in media dealing with models and beauty queens
Got their share of such now they go overseas look for alternate tastes who are we to judge