View Single Post
Old 12-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcruze View Post
On a rationale point of view, dunno what 深仇大恨you have with this ML, that makes you so mad. Well, if you know so much about this ML, her charges and address and pics, maybe you tried to go after her and kena rejection?

Been going to spas for quite a while, just know how to play the game. If the ML quote a price too high, just reject and move on. If her attitude is bad, then avoid her. I feel that can't just say PRC are bloodsuckers just because of one black sheep, and she is not the only blacksheep in the market.

But going to the extreme of name-calling and shaming is just...

Just my 2 cents, and please don't flame me.
杀一儆百 Is the only reason I will say. First her mouth is not as clean as mine and yes I have a dirty mouth but my level of dirtiness of mouth is based on real experience with her.

My only reason for writing is to warn others of her. I respect your views sir but that does not mean I agree with it.

Anyway this is ts initiative of exposing her and I am hundred percent behind him. Too tired of seeing PRC ml thinking low of us like we won't say bad reviews.

We are consumer we are entitled to review. I am just exercising my right to post review. You should have seen her name calling and shaming of us. Nowhere inferior to us in terms of venomous