View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
yes, the ex has to apply to court and court will find you in contempt and send you to do jail time..... and the missed payment still have to be paid even though you serve time for not paying..plus interest

but last time lawyer told me got some hardcore cases, die die don't want to pay prefer jail time kena a few times until court bo bian tell ex give leeway, force them also they cannot pay..

I cannot understand, since they feel that their ex husband is a scoundrel, why prolong the difficulties and make it harder for the children by demainding money from their ex? Is revenge so sweet and intoxicating that they forget the cost and toll it have on the children?