View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Just had mine done in sgh. Because I had phimbosis the opp was covered and after subsidy and medisave, the cash fee was $170

This was for the operation under GA.

It has been day was ok. Because I was under Ga, the most painful part of the operation was just the drip.

Day 1
The dick after the cut is placed on a bandage. Pain wise I would day that it is relatively low. Because it is in a bandage, the head is relatively protected and peeing is not an issue.

I expected the head to be super sensitive and sore and techy but to be frank it was not. I went commando the whole day at home and was careful to not roll over my dick when sleeping. Took a cold tablet to help counter the election. I always have night elections and thank goodness it did not happen!

Day 2
The bandage was getting soaked with urine so I decided it was time to unleash the beast. The surgeon told me to just take a bath and it will fall off. I decided to go the hardcore path and take a pair of scissors and cut it off like a boss. The head is ok but the shaft skin is swollen. The whole thing looks kinda like a jambu. The stitches are a batch and are like little torns. Took a bath today no problem. They really sting when they catch on to your clothes. Tired to sleep with shorts on. Do not recommend it. Went commando again.

Day 3
Today is 3 so this will be my last post for the next few days. Nothing much to report, still no bleeding at all, swelling has definitely gone down. Starting to notice my head getting a little dry and wrinkled. Overall pain level from the experience is actually much lower than I thought.
Almost no pain frankly.