View Single Post
Old 29-10-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Just sharing my personal experience.

First time intro to JG is by accident.
This prostitute standing around Geylang approached me and ask if I wanna up her. She not really attractive but got CFM face. Wasn't interested to up her but she kept saying she knows JG. Never try before so went for it. She charge me $80 only for JG + fuck.

In the room, we both strip naked and bathe. Then before she start, she asked me to stick my ass up in the air (like in doggy position) and then she proceed to press the part in between my asshole and my balls. She said this is to unlock my acupoint so that the JG will be effective. Without this, she said it'll be useless.

Long story short, she will rub the veins in your balls and dick in a way like she is attempting to clear those veins of blockages. It is painful but she adapt to my pain threshold. She says its painful becoz it is blocked. After more sessions, it'll be less painful.

Then after she is done, she will slip on a condom for me and ask me to fuck her.
Throughout the session, I was doubting if she is just bullshitting me. So I just listen and then fuck her and wanna leave. But when I wanna wash up, she says better dun wash with cold water immed after cum. And dun masturbate too much. I was like ya ya ya but didn't believe her.

Only the next day, when I woke up, then I realize there seems to be a difference in the level of hardness in my hard-on. I thot it is psychological so I went to test out by fucking my gal to see if there is any difference.

And really, I can feel the hardness increased. And usually I take a long time to cum and will sometimes go soft due to fatigue but now I can control myself better and stay hard harder longer though i bonk for a long time.

I was like, "it worked". Since then, I went to her a few more times but she said didn't wanna stay long so I wanna find a replacement. Been trying to find another one that works but still can't find any.

Tried YF once. She is one of the more authentic ones. But she kind of insist that my pain threshold too low and always wanna press harder till it hurts. I am afraid she will "injure" my lil bro so never went back to her again. Also I didn't "feel" the improvement after her session. But YF is surely one of the better ones. She also say not to cum after JG session but sometimes the guys wanna cum so she obliged.

Btw I sort of asked a TCM physician if JG exist in TCM and he said no such thing.
So u be the judge of it.

Cheers.
Juagen is not really TCM, like Foot Reflexology. If I am not wrong, it originates from Thailand.

I guess how it works is that it clear the " blockages " around our little bro and thus enable us to erect more readily and harder.

I tried it myself quite a few times. The bona fide ones really work for me. Little bro is harder and cum a lot more than what i use to.