View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
hangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhangsong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sounds like a real gem

Do I qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Hi bros, sharing this here given how Mohd Sultan is adjacent to RV. If you drive, its less than 3-5 mins away.

==============

River Valley - waterflowing ......drip drip drip

Met a new ML now relocated to RV. Decided to try her a few times before posting.

First meet up was about two months back where i believe she just arrived in SG not long, location of meet up was in a more south-central district and she has now moved to a new Spa along/ adjacent to RV.

1st meet up:
She appeared exactly the same as her wechat and whatsapp. Only difference was her boobs - the magic of wonderbras!
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 womanly slender. Not SYT. Can pass of as late-SYT though.
Boobs: 8/10 i love natural boobs. Its about b-cup. In photos looks like C cup. Nice pointy and sensitve nips that loves tongue flicking and gently twisting.
BBBJ: 9/10. Do you guys know that helicopter song from middle east. That goes helikopter helikopter!!! Anyway, she delivers an amazing BBBJ and does this helicopter routine that old guards will be familiar with back in the RLD earlier days where the girl would do variations of blowing as she moves from the lower part of your body, to 69 position then back to her orginal position, think of it last a full 360 moving.
It has been awhile that i would get a good BBBJ quality and even duration. The other one is Rose from Geylang who has spilling boutiful boobs - sorry, back to main topic.
I must note, a first BBBJ was covered using some super thin wrap. I eventually convinced her to remove it and it can be good / bad depending on how strong you are, her skill can cause me to unload into her mouth.

First time visit included an entrance of $50 and BBBJ with skirt hiked up, and top down was another $100.

Oh wait, her massage skills - also top notch. Before we met, i told her am really looking for a good massage and didn't discuss any othe service.

After she moved into her new spa at RV - i managed to nego for full services. Her body is really nice with her smooth procelain skin, abalone is nice light pink and her southern star fish is light brown, senstive to light licks and finger massage. Her rates so far are $160 all-in, meaning including entrance, do note these rates are after visting her a few times.

PLease note i am only sharing, all rates and services took a while to unlock, I did not ask if she does this with all customers so i leave it with you. She is a gem to me as i go to her mainly for solid massage, all other services are bonuses to me.

Happy to share her contact to bros with 500 points and above and at least on the forum since 2016. Sorry to others - too many bros seem to be collecting contacts, then many also just chat with MLs end up no booking or just book and don't show up. Understand this is not failsafe but least i can do.