View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Besides VIP & HV spas.... I recently discovered another spa that can give VIP & HV competition. This hotel spa used to be popular many years ago but ceased operating after the hotel was sold. Recently renovated and the spa resumed again just last month. Although the spa is modest in size but the facilities are good. And canteen food is comparable to the other spas. They have both local and foreign ladies. Prices here are cheaper than both VIP or HV spas. More importantly is that it is located nearer to CIQ than VIP or HV spas.
Prichies for foreign ladies is rm238 and discounted price of rm8 if you take another lady.
Price for local ah moi is rm258 and same rm8 discount applies for take another lady.
On 1 of my visits I was surprised to see an ex-VIP angpai in the lineup. Picked her for my session.
I had been informed by VIP captain that she had returned to Vietnam but apparently that is not the case. Her agent had some dispute with VIP and pulled his girls out... that is how she ended up in this spa. According to her there are a few other ex-VIP girls still in JB but working in other spas. From her wechat.... I was able to connect with another ex-VIP angpai who had crossed over to GP spa. She also had story to tell why many girls are leaving VIP.... but I shall leave that for another day.
Hi bro, so you referring to GP Spa?