Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Ignore these cowards bro, they amount to nothing much in the long run. There will always be ninja zappers. However if you are a genuine & cool bro there will always be others who will add to your points.

And, what do these points do for you in RL unless you’re OKT or a professional FR writer.

Focus on doing well in RL, this is just a forum, don’t take it too seriously.
Well said Bro EtherC, I am not so much into the points, like you said they are virtual, I just look down on those ninja zappers.

RL is very important, I had quite a bit of issues previously with work and personal life. Well I am not saying that life is good now, but it is certainly better than when I was going through my divorce.

That's why I like to post my experiences here, sometimes we do make wrong choices, then the right thing to do is to correct them otherwise how you are going to live?