View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 4
PinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinkOfHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: [PinkOfHeart]This is my story.

Another wet weather. Spoil my mood as I have no one around to cuddle with.

It is always fun to explore a new guy's body and his fantasy. It feels like an achievement unlocked if I see them feeling good.

However, in this society, my sexual life and thoughts deemed me as a slut.

I will give you an example. Once, there was a leaked video about a girl talking on the phone with her boyfriend or fiance. While she was on the phone, she was sucking another's guy dick. Some might think she's a slut but to me, she is just fulfilling her needs or fantasy.

Morally she is wrong, I don't deny that but another side of me think she's cool.

I don't see myself as a slut, not because I am in denial. I feel it is my body and I have the rights to decide if I want to give my body that enjoyment or not.

I honestly don't and wouldn't feel that I have been taken advantages of if I receive the pleasure but some might think otherwise. They think sex is so sacred and that sex can only be done with that special partner.

Maybe my thoughts have been twisted. Anyone would like to enlighten me on this topic?