Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Please read what Wot2Doo posted on the location guides. RS2 is across the road from the LRT and second door. You go upstairs and to the back to find her room.
noted with thanks bro!Will do that tonight and input of my sexperience when i'm online tmr,can't wait..

i think i know abt rs2 now(nearer to monorail stn),yes i hv taken note too that it has more 'beauties' as compared to the rest!Once go upstairs,the okt will tell u to take one round before exiting downstairs!Around the partition too has a few chairs for clients to wait,haha... ss9 is also worth checking it out,it has the neon light OPEN before entering,sometimes they feature good ones too..once my friend took one from batam,with tattoo all over her back and his comment was super good!Too bad a few days later when i am in the mood to take her,she has gone home!
somewhere i think ss4 or ss5,got 2 chinese okt,big size,they bully people!They did not bully me of course as maybe i was carrying a helmet...as i also make it a point to enter whenever a group was abt to enter,i don't enter alone as afraid something might happen..this malay chap,small size,the okt kept harassing him to take one(maybe times r bad) but he said no and the indon also kept pestering saying 'sembang aje x apa' when he said no the okt push him into the room and closed the door...i quickly walk out!Minutes later he came out and i asked him what happened..he replied the okt went through his pocket to check if he hv cash or not...true enough he don't hv it then only okt released him!

so guys watch out!Entering such places dont put all yr cash in pocket or wallet or else things might happen!Better be safe than sorry as maybe the cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..