Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

met up with Chris bro last night.

went to a couple of agogos. then to a club. at the club, man..chris is such a wingman.

there was this girl (girl 1) that I was talking to at first. cute, big boobs. we were dancing and grinding. things looked good. asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said no, and then asked me to hang out with her in bkk etc.

the complexity came when a friend of girl 1 (let's call her girl 2), and girl 2 was horny and then kept buahing/grinding me. then I was like...uh..ok la buah and touch nehneh/bra haha. then I think girl 1 was like..roll eyes.

then there's girl 3, right across from our table. looked like Angela lam and quite hot, so Chris went over and opened conversation, I got the contact while girl 1 and 2 went bathroom (we did this in that short opening). I said I really liked you, etc. we said maybe can hang out during my stay here.

girl 1 and 2 came back, girl 1 told me to go with girl 2 as girl 2 is single..I told girl 1 I liked her better. then continue to dance with girl 2. buah and grind bit more..

then I looked across and girl 3 looked piss. then I left the club..girl 1 and 2 texted, asking where I went..girl 2 asked me which girl I liked..

aiya so confusing..but fun. looking for more bros to hang out.

Chris bro sorry I had to leave early..