View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
cubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samstercubeslover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adventures of my wife

After that my wife sms-ed me they were on the way home and i waited at my void deck. I saw his car and hid myself behind a pillar. They alighted and he walked my wife to the lift. As it was quite late, ard 2am, no one was around. I could tell the guy was trying to stall time. At the lift, he requested my wife for a goodbye kiss! My wife asked him if he's not afraid that i find out. He told her just not to tell me about it.

He then held my wife's waist and backed her up against the wall. I was shocked and wanted to save her. To my surprise, my wife was frenching him back! It was totally HOT LUSTFUL frenching. I was feeling very angry with my wife for kissing another guy, but the anger dissolved when i felt my cock swell up so hard it was waiting to explode. I began to stroke myself and moved closer to them. I saw the guy moving his hands higher and higher and he began to feel my wife's boobs. Just as he stared to squeeze her boobies, my wife saw me and she pushed him away. He didnt see me, but she pretended to be angry and said goodbye and hop into the lift. At that moment i couldn't take it and i came in my underwear! He left and i quickly ran home.

What happened next is expected of course. I stripped my wife in the living room and made her suck my soft wet cock to its hardness. She laughed when i told her i came in my underwear! I began to fxxk her while she told me what had happened. I came very quickly and we had round 2 in our tub. It was a long time since we fxxked like we were teenagers. It sure feels good!