View Single Post
Old 13-03-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But some are catching on to this ruse already bro. Sure, you can use an old number to verify and book on their wechat. But after confirming your booking on wechat, they will send their address information via sms on that old number. That's how they will know if you're being truthful. Some have told me that they do this.
That’s true. It will prob be much easier to try and book afresh with new number at not so popular MLs

Even my regulars who know my wechat and know that’s my wechat, still SMS me. Prob out of habit too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Visited a ML in spa today. Not sure what’s the protocol so just keep anonymous for now. Anyway my number is now in system.

Ad says 1 hour unlimited shots.
Bro. Con Job la.
In this thread. Never ever bother with Spas. Never.

I have yet to get any satisfactory from a listed spa on SLG
Even the fuckshops are fucked. Stick to the HC thread for spas. You get much better recommendations from there.

And no need to keep anonymous if it’s a listing on any of the webs. However I will also say the service you got (or the lack of it rather) isnt new or surprising.

So just take it a an expensive lesson learnt and don’t venture there anymore. Go do 1-2 days advanced bookings for better repute home based MLs

Last edited by yalpnez; 13-03-2021 at 02:51 AM.