View Single Post
Old 27-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

been in and out of petain for the past few times but no time to update my FRs.

date: cant rmb, but just after CNY period
Name: H7R1, Ann
Looks: 6.5/10
boobs: 8/10, big melons, much more than a handful, and she allows you to play with them
catbath: 7.5/10
bj: 7/10, not really spectacular
painting: 8/10, when she bj, i use my hand caress her pussy, den she auto climb onto me and plant her pussy on my face.
fingering: 8/10, managed to finger her when she climbed onto me, she moans when u finger her, den till one moment she started jerking, tink she came or smth, den she stopped and we proceed to fj.
fj: 7/10, manage to try 2 positions, missionary cowgal. Must say that her cowgal was really power, though she's considered bigger sized, when she go on top of you, u stil feel kinda comfortable, impt thing is when she's on top of you, her pussy become damn tight, pump awhile den i shot in the condom already.
gfe: 8/10, very chatty and friendly, easy to break the ice.
remarks: everything was good, but the entire session dint last past 15 mins, cos she say cny period usually they faster, dunno true anot ah, but i give it to her, considering, 15 mins still give so many service, just that its too rushed.

date: cant rmb also, early feb i guess
name: michelle(h2)
before that, always see FR of this gem from other bros, but everytime when i go pt, either she not working, or got bro before me, dint even had a chance to see her face. that day, damn lucky, i reached there, almost all the h2 wl free, sally, michelle, maggie. the things is i go other house patrol come back this gem still not taken, then i was telling myself, wtf is wrong with all the bros. So i chop chop pay money go in.
Looks: 8.5/10, looks young and fresh
boobs: 7.5/10, small b i guess, but damn perky, suits her small frame.
catbath: 8/10
bj: 10/10, superb skills from this gem, total of 3 positions, when she bj, u realize that she will engulf your entire rod, slowing like eating icecream, imaging a syt doing that to you, thoughts of it also can steam.
painting: dint manage to paint her, but fine tune her nips like no tml, can tell that she enjoys it.
fj:9/10, she one horny gal really! when i enter her missionary, she will pull me tightly, and keep moaning when i penetrate deeper! ended with cowgal, but i could tell she's tired, i dun wanna work her too much so i came early. Bros, PLEASE TREAT THIS GEM WELL, COS SHE'S REALLY A VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL WL
gfe: 11/10, she that kind of wl, from outside the room very dao, but the moment u go in, the ice melts very fast, she's not one that rushes for time, ensure that you have a great time. after the entire job, we wash up, still stay in her room for good 5-10 mins. chit chat abit, then she ask me teach her english and to use her iphone. overall experience is awesome!

date: 27/2/2012
name: miki(h7)
looks: 9/10, actually i tink she's one of the prettiest WL there! no joke and she looks like my schoolmate, lagi best!
books: 8/10, shld be B. proportional to her body frame, and its just nice to grab. not very sure, but i tink she likes to have her boobs groped, i tried grabbing them hard, den she let out a soft moan, not sure pain or shiok, since she dint stop me, i believe she enjoying
catbath: 8/10
ar: 7/10, not a fan of this though,
bj: 8/10, same as michelle(h2), very sensational, and she's always maintaining eye contact with me, treating me like king like that.
fj: 3 positions, missionary, cowgal and doggy, start slow, make sure she gets in the mood, den slowly up the tempo, you will realise that halfwat through she will grab tightly onto you. also when i release, she also let my rod stay inside for awhile, untill really really unloaded all liao than she take out my rode
GFE: 7.5/10, i just wanna say, she's not that bad as some of the frs described, mayb the other bros went at the wrong time. she nv put on airs, neither is she hard to talk to Just break the ice early, then everything will just flow nicely. I realized she uses english during parts of our conversation, does this happens to any of you bros? other wls cant seem to even speak a single bit of english.