View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Adventure #49: Sofa Hunting

Ever since Phase 2 Heightened Alert, we stayed home most of the time. Last Sunday, after a late breakfast, we decided to go shoo around for a sofa.

"Boring leh, let's go shop for furniture. Maybe sofa?" I asked Joey.

"Ok lo, anyway also nothing much to do. Let's go change then" Joey went to the bedroom.

I followed in shortly and managed to see she just changed into a pair of red bra and lacy thongs, black spag top and an old pair of short denim shorts, which is kinda loose at the ends. (Bought from Bangkok many years back)

"Wow, you no need bath first ah. Not smelly meh. Haha." I teased her. "Buy sofa nia leh, you think Chinese New Year ah, wear so red."

"Smelly meh, just happened to get this pair out what. Then wear lo. Anyhow go out only, need to choose so long meh." Joey replied.

Googled around and saw that there are quite a number of furniture shops in Tampines Industrial area, so just drove there. The area is rather quiet, probably due to the covid measures and its a weekend, not many people working.

We drove up and parked at the multiple storey carpark. Just before we alighted, I surprised Joey by slipping my fingers from under her shorts and thongs and play with her pussy a while.

"Tsk, Oei what you doing? Crazy ah. Here carpark leh." Joey chided me, as she is getting bit wet.

"Aiya no one around what. See, not even a single car. And you are getting wet leh." I told her as I inserted 1 finger in her wet pussy.

"Ahhh. Aiya.. Don't want.. Ah. La.. Later.. Don't know.. Ahh got guard or camera.. Tsk. Stop it. Go back then say." Joey pushed my hand away and stepped out of the car.

I took out my finger and took a sniff. Hmm. Musky smell since last night.

As we were walking towards the cargo lift, we went past a long dark corridor with locked staff toilets. I can imagine that these are the possible hanky panky places for the staff working here.