View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
While I agree with you, we must understand Singapore culture is relatively different from the other countries. We grew up in a 1 standard price for top service, no matter if you work like a dog. There is no incentive for working hard. Look at our service industries.

Tell me how many bros here actually tip if the service is really good and you do feel it is out of the norm good?

My preference is still one rate, as it provides me the opportunity and the joy of tipping.
It took me a while but I have recently subscribed to tipping too. Exactly what you have brought up, I have also come to realised that genuine hard work should be rewarded.

So for the ones I appreciate, my regulars, I do give a little extra. Ever so often, I'll leave a few extra reds... sometimes I'll place four blues notes on the table. Just to silently tell them I truly appreciate what they have given me. And I won't take advantage of their hard work.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-04-2021 at 12:20 PM.