View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

600k is considered overpaying esp when u are not a satisfied client. Pretty soon that gal will be boasting to all her workmates that she met a dumb foreigner (water-fish) and got paid extra while keeping her clothes on.

And very soon the other gals will think all foreigners are dumb and should be paying 600-1mil. And very soon, all of us regulars will have to find a new place to have fun. Now u know why there is very little sharing here? Thanks to all the newbies spoiling things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynokia8910i View Post
...Action: 600k for HJ and auto roam, girl remains clothed. No sound, no GFE. Hard for me to have performance. After deed, write down the tip (IE 600k) on paper and she will bring it down to first floor....