Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Y bring a big bag?

Tot u juz told us not matter of $$. U dont trust Ojek but u trust the oplet?
Hey Balai King..... Dun suan fellow kaki like that leh.
Give chance lah.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslee7 View Post
i haven't been to balai yet and wanna give a try one day. Is it worth to go there for cheonging than batam?
Hows the quality of the girls? attitude and looks compare to batam?
Quality & attitude should be similar. But I feel Batam got more places to go if u get bored. Balai like kampong lor. Best for ppl who are like rabbit. Stay in room and fuck day and night.

So it's ur call...... bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Used to take kuku binah (hope my spelling rite). But nowadays very wary. No expiry date and oso no Med asso endorsement!
Kuku Bima is ok. I'm taking it regularly. Nothing wrong with it cuz it's like vitamins only. Unlike those enhancement pills laced with sedanafil. That is very dangerous. Moreover PT Sido Muncul should be a public listed company unlike those fly by night backroom operators of Urat Madu/Tanduk Rusa/Obat Kuat/5X etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
. Just to clarify Oplet is it a public bus or van (like SBS )where anyone get board them & bring u to yr destination ? My thinking is since so many people is boarding so i am not alone & they would not bring me to ulu place to rob me.
Dun forget ur EZLink card hor.
What if everyone in the oplet are with the gang ?
Rob nevermind.....if gang bang how ?