Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Divorce cases going up i think.... so many regretted. Single got single good.
Bro Ahgore, the grass always looks greener on the other side...having said that I think we have already said our piece. No norm to give allowance, you do it out of your own free will. The key point is your own free will, nothing else.

Take it from me, I also 'give' allowance to my wife, because she sometimes spend too much, then no money before the next pay day, sigh...but then again, she don't always do it, because she knows I get angry and nag at her as we are not making that much.

Usually she will feel apologetic and do more of the housework, cook some nicer food and buy some beer for me to drink at home. You know part and parcel of married life, only thing she don't take it for granted that I must give her the allowance.