View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Went to ask for XM. she is free. In fact all the ml r free. One washing the towels, two plaglying hp and last one sweeping the floor. They say been very quiet for quite a while.

Ask XM for back stepping. Consider good. Then I also wanna test her massage skill. Request her for finger pressing instead of oil massage. Wow her massage skill n strength is really excellent. She can really chat well n crack some jokes.

Then comes the treatment, her HDLY was heavenly. Worth the damage. Nvr cut short of time. Don't ask me for ctc. Just go down. The location is very open, cannot miss one unless ur cock stuck in ur eye.
True. Tried XM once. She is damn good. I tink one of them is (Ax Qx) isit, yet to try her.