View Single Post
Old 23-11-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: South African working girl in Geylang

Ooooo nice.
I almost want to go check it out.
Just to add, I used to have a thing for black chix... The darker the meat the sweeter the juice, once you've had black, you can never go back.... Yes the clichés are real.

Back when Brix (Hyatt basement) was still operating, I would go down occasionally to feast. And yes, you had those from Africa. Got to be careful depending on where they come from, always rubber up. That said, I had some interesting encounters. Some of them are really tall, and with the taller ones, if their pussy has had quite a high mileage, it can be alot less tight compared to our Asian ladies with high mileage. I've since only pick the ones that are less tall say 1.7m +/- range.

What time were these sweeties spotted?