View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Fluuuuli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevewoz View Post
Just share a quick FR. Recently found a place near BT, quiet street with lots of cafes. Went in and the girl really cute and young. Looking at the menu she point to the pr*****te massage, a bit reluctant for this 88 type. Asked if she will be the one massaging and she confirm. So went ahead because I just checked 2 other shops and passed due to the ML looks. Went in and took shower saw disposable pants but just lay down nude. Then she come in and help me put them on, but immediately rip them at the same time, so figured was a good sign.

This place got windows on the door, but quite small. Her massage quite good, asked her to use more strength and she spent plenty of time on the back, not like those 5 minute then flip kind. The best part was the teasing. Her ass and leg massage was pretty good, but nothing amazing, then she asked me to flip. I was quite surprised cuz I thought had more to do when I'm on my stomach. But then she sat at the foot of the table between my legs. Start rubbing oil on my chest and stomach, then moved down to my thighs. I almost get cramp because so sensitive. She continued for a good while with teasing all around groin area with lots of oil, really amazing like those kind I got in mainland China before. Finally pop GQ, a bit over priced in my opinion, no auto roam for standard, so I told her I'd come back next time. But the teasing was the best I've had in a long time! Left very happy even with no release.
Hello bro please share with me🙏🏽 Thank you so much👍🏼