View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Awesome double session with Nana (Seduction) this morning.

Looks: Way better than some of her photos she is not good at taking photos. Real life she look great.

Body: Curvy with a firm ass. I am ok with thick btw. Her tattoos sure looks intimidating for a gentle well mannered lady like her.

Boobs: Natural no sag and those nipples looks like a teenage babe's.

Frenching: She can certainly engage lol. Spent a long time frenching even during shower time.

BBBJ: Awesome. Sucked my soul away. She has some decent skills at worst.

CIM: Not a big for her, she took 2 shots from me without attempting to siam.

AR: Decent, she learnt it not too long ago so dont expect a wild AR, she did a good job at least.

FJ: Doggy all the way, the more I looked at her full back tattoo the harder I banged her till she moaned for mercy. Her pussy can clamp my cock well and it was so wet, it left a patch on her bedsheet.

GFE: She is service oriented always making sure I was comfortable. We even spent time talking and admiring each others' tattoos. Got to know from her, her friend recommended her here to work so she was keen to try herself. Well mannered to the extent of saying thank you to me for selecting her lol.

RTF: No reason not to.