View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Found ex-colleague Chiobu Wife on dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
tk you bros. i'm taking it slow and steady like many bros have suggested. also not move too slowly while opportunity is there!

she texted me today and ask : "do you mind that my family and work comes first, so sometimes I may not have time to meet?"

I'm not exactly sure what this means, but i reply that "of course i understand, we meet when it is convenient for you". she said "thank you for understanding"

our meet up for friday is still on so fingers crossed for a good night out and hopefully progress from kissing to fucking or at least a nice blowjob, but let's see
Sound like a good chance to up her. Good Luck and all the best. Looking forward to your next story.